Studyportals hosted a webinar on “The Innovation Imperative for a Globally Relevant and Impactful University” with university and college presidents. This offers unique opportunity to learn from global higher education leaders. Access the video recording of this discussion.
• Envisioning pathways to 2030: Megatrends shaping the future of global higher education and international student mobility
The future directions of higher education indicate increasing competition for talent, resources and reputation. If innovation is defined as creating value within constraints, then higher education is in dire need of it. In specific, institutional leaders must prepare for the coming decade of disruptive models that will change the way we prioritize, design and implement global engagement strategies.
In this 60-minutes webinar, a panel of university presidents will deliberate the shifting landscape of higher education and how they are leading their universities to a future of balancing local relevance and global impact? What is the role of strategic and innovative approach in translating their vision into results? What are the lessons learned and what are the implications for institutions preparing their internationalization strategies?
- Ann Buller, President, Centennial College
- Ashish K. Vaidya, Interim President, St. Cloud State University
- Elizabeth J. Stroble, President, Webster University
- Rahul Choudaha, EVP of Global Engagement, StudyPortals