University World News, The MasterCard Foundation, and DrEducation partnered to host a free webinar on the role of higher education in fostering transformative leadership.
This global webinar moderated by Dr. Rahul Choudaha of DrEducation and interEDGE.org, attracted over 1,100 registrations from around the world. The expert panel included:
- Barbara Stocking, President, Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge, UK
- Lucia Lebasha, MasterCard Foundation Scholar, Costa Rica
- Fred Swaniker, Founder, African Leadership Academy, South Africa
- Patrick Awuah, President, Ashesi University, Ghana
Missed the webinar? View the webinar recording below.
Access the PowerPoint slides
Read summary article – Universities can nurture leaders of social change
Read summary article – Connecting students with life’s realities
Access Twitter feeds with #GlobalEd2
Already have a password? Please enter here to access the recording.
Previous webinars from DrEducation and University World News
- “Embracing Technology for Global Engagement: A Leadership Challenge and Opportunity” attracted over 700 registrations
- “Transnational Education: Growth at the Expense of Quality” received over 1,000 registrations
Interested in exploring partnership? Email at info@DrEducation.com