I have been invited by The Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) to speak on the theme of “connectivity at the heart of international education” with a broad focus on technology, people and partnerships. The conference will take place from October 18-21, 2016 in Melbourne.
I will be speaking on “Three Megatrends Shaping the Future of International Student Mobility” and illustrate the evolution, importance and implications of these megatrends for institutional strategies by addressing following questions:
– What is the impact of demographic and economic shifts regarding diverse needs and expectations of students?
– How is technology impacting the decision-making process and the mobility of international students?
– How are innovative models of institutional partnerships expanding choices for international students?
On average, 1150 attendees from over 400 organisations attend the conference each year with approximately 16 per cent of attendees coming from overseas. The conference will cover following broad tracks:
- Business development and strategy
- Graduates, skills and employment
- Learning and teaching
- Marketing and communication
- Policy and regulatory environment
- Transnational education
I will be tweeting about the conference highlights with #AIEC2016 from @DrEducationBlog.
Look forward to attending AIEC.
Dr. Rahul Choudaha